ARE YOU THINKING OF STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO FIND OUT HOW TO GROW AND DEVELOP YOUR CURRENT BUSINESS?
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills is hosting a free advice session and workshops on Wednesday, 5 November for small businesses, entrepreneurs and potential start-ups. The day will provide an opportunity to find out more information on the range of support available for starting or growing a business, as well as low cost office space and meeting rooms for small businesses, entrepreneurs and charities in Aldershot.
Government officials, X-Forces, Growth Accelerator, Start Up Loans, Aldershot Enterprise Centre, and the Disabled Entrepreneurs Network are just some of the organisations who will be on hand to provide information on schemes such as ‘Space for Growth’ (which offers FREE and LOW COST office space and meeting rooms for small businesses and entrepreneurs), access to finance, business planning and development.
The event includes:
- A workshop on why the military make ideal entrepreneurs
- A talk from Growth Accelerator
- A talk on Access to Finance
- The Disabled Entrepreneurs’ Network will be holding a talk for Disabled Entrepreneurs
- Advice stalls on a range of support measures for starting and growing a business from organisations such as X-Forces, Growth Accelerator, Start Up Loans, Career Transition Partnership, Disabled Entrepreneurs Network and Mentors Me.
The open day will take place at Mandora House, Louise Margaret Road, Aldershot GU11 2PW between 12:00pm and 2:00pm.