Autumn 2014 saw the opening of the Enterprise Centre, which a focus on affordable office space with business support sessions for start-ups to thrive and prosper.
There are regular Enterprise events enabling occupants to network and create or strengthen relationships. One example is the New in Business 2 day startup course, which we have now rolled out into Aldershot. This course is completely FREE and provides a full insight into starting a business – No hard sell – Just quality training!
With over 50 high-quality offices to suit all needs, available on ‘easy in, easy out’ terms, the Aldershot Enterprise Centre is ideal if you are starting up or expanding.
The centre is connected with Superfast Internet, giving residents up to 100Mb upload/download speeds. We have created a solution which enables residents to use the CAT5 cabling in the office (no messy cables all over the floor) – This means you can literally plug in your computer and you are all set on a secure network that only your office space can access. No need for your own firewall/routers/etc. – We manage it all and provide the security that we know is so important today.
Alternatively, for those businesses that want more control and to manage their own network, we can provide you with some bandwidth, a Public IP address and a cable and you then set-up your own network and security.
What we offer:
• High-Tech Telephony System from £7 P/W per line- Free calls to local, national and mobiles so you can make those important business calls.
• Superfast Internet Connection to ensure you can move straight in and begin fulfilling customers’ needs without the hassles of getting lease or ISDN lines installed.
• A secure network. Only your staff able to access your data.
• A Reception service.
Our monthly fee includes:
• All utilities
• Fully furnished offices (if requested)
• Easy access to the building 24/7
Co-Working Space for Start-ups and Freelancers
- Just starting out?
- Not too sure what you are after?