We have an exciting new opportunity to join our well established and successful Team, at the Aldershot Enterprise Centre.
The role will be for our partners, Enterprising Office, working at our Aldershot Enterprise Centre.
This is an excellent opening, offering great potential to grow with the centre. The successful candidate will work closely with the Centre Manager and provide essential support to ensure the continued growth and positive environment of the centre is maintained.
- Undertake office reception duties, including answering the telephone, meeting and greeting visitors and dealing with enquiries
- Undertake financial administration including invoicing and general bookkeeping
- Prepare conference, training and meeting rooms for bookings
- Maintain diary of centre appointments
- Respond to client enquiries via e-mail, telephone and in person
- Develop, maintain and update Aldershot Enterprise Centre’s online presence via Social Media and other web based applications
- Identify potential new business and assist with increasing take up of the centres resources and virtual office services
- Ensure that users of the centre maintain the required standards of housekeeping and adhere to health and safety requirements
- Undertake administrative duties including; filing, data entry and photocopying, as required
- Assist with organising events to promote Aldershot Enterprise Centre and Enterprising Offices services to potential beneficiaries
- Provide hospitality to centre visitors as appropriate
- Proactively manage workload
- Undertake virtual administration activities for Enterprising Office clients including, bookkeeping, virtual receptionist, call handling, administration activities etc that are deemed suitable in parallel with the Centre duties and that the individual is suitably trained and skilled to undertake
- Any other ad hoc duties as required within skillset and experience
It is the responsibility of all Enterprising Office staff to comply with Company policies and guidelines and to work to the relevant Quality Operating Procedures within their areas of responsibility.