Europe Direct: Understanding and accessing the EU
The UK voted to leave the European Union on 23rd June 2016.
However, we are still part of this union and the rules/policies etc. that apply, for both the business and social elements.
Here at Europe Direct Aldershot, we offer a grassroots service tailored to your local and regional needs. This will enable us to obtain information, advice, assistance and answers to your questions about your rights as an EU citizen now and implications once the UK has left.
We can help you find out:
- How the EU works and its policies
- How the EU affects the UK
- About living, working and travelling in the EU
- About climate change and the environment in the EU
Or anything else you’d like to know. We can also provide, for free:
- Publications, brochures and guides on all aspects of the EU
- Advice on laws and your rights as an EU Citizen
As information on Brexit becomes available, we will share that with you in an impartial manner, ensuring you have the facts to make informed decisions about your business and home life.
We believe the main areas of interest are: